Robert H. Lomenick
- Consumer Bankruptcy 75%
- Business Bankruptcy 15%
- Criminal Defense 10%
Robert H. Lomenick is a graduate of Mississippi College School of Law, where he served as Vice-President of the LSBA. As an associate attorney at Schneller & Lomenick, P.A., Robert joined the team in 2013, and has represented numerous clients in Chapter 7, Chapter 13, and Chapter 11 bankruptcies. He primarily practices in Marshall and Desoto Counties, where he focuses on bankruptcy and family law. He is a member of the Mississippi Bar Association, the Young Lawyers Division, the National Bankruptcy Institute, and the Lawyer's Advisory Committee for the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Mississippi.
Robert Grew up in north Mississippi and loves spending time with his family. He is married to Sarah Rose Lomenick and has one son, Hudson. He also has two dogs, Jerry and Biscuit.
Current Employment Position
- Mississippi College School of Law, Jackson, Mississippi
- Joint J.D./M.B.A.
- Honors: LSBA, Vice-President
- University Of Mississippi, Oxford, Mississippi
- B.A. - 2008
- Major: Business Administration
- Mississippi, 2012
Fraternities or Sororities
- Sigma Nu
- Mississippi Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- National Bankruptcy Institute, Member, 2015 to Present
- Mississippi Bankruptcy Conference, Member, 2012 to Present
- Mississippi Public Defender Association, Member, 2018 to Present